Anyone use Daylite CRM?
I am currently using a demo of Daylite to manage my business and am overall pleased with the software.
The main drawback for me is what appears to be it's inability to remote sync calendar entries. Essentially, when I'm out of the office and add an event in my iPhone, that event won't be added to my iPad or Daylite until I am back in the office with the computer on.
Do any users have suggestions for the best way to go about using Daylite? Especially users who work outside of the office.
- 06-06-2014, 10:50 PM #2
- 09-25-2014, 06:17 AM #3
- 10-21-2014, 12:39 AM #4iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Anyone use Daylite CRM?
You can absolutely use the remote sync feature. It's quite easy. All you need is a dedicated computer and an always on internet connection at your home. In my case, I use a Mac Mini as a server. I installed Daylite Server on it. You can find your IP address by googling "what's my IP address". Then you use Daylite iPhone/iPad app and fill in server IP address. I suggest you turn on "wake for network access" under "energy saver" on your server.
There you have it. You can start your own Daylite server from your own home.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 23Last Post: 06-26-2014, 01:36 AM
- By budmonster in forum AccessoriesReplies: 9Last Post: 06-08-2014, 11:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2014, 09:49 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2014, 09:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2014, 05:15 PM