15" Macbook sleeves--Show me what case you use?

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
So unless something new in the MacBookPro is coming out in the 15" or larger range this summer (nothing is indicating that...), I will likely be buying a 15" rMBP. I haven't had a lappy in a while, so I am starting on the hunt for the safest option for travelling with it/toting it to and from work. Obviously, padded is necessary, but I don't need anything huge.

So show me what you use!

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Ohhh that might be the winner. You know me very well. A navy one of those? Yes. I like the phone one they're gonna have too! Though since Ill be probably getting the 6 I don't know if its worth getting one for the 5S...

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Ohhh that might be the winner. You know me very well. A navy one of those? Yes. I like the phone one they're gonna have too! Though since Ill be probably getting the 6 I don't know if its worth getting one for the 5S...

Nice:) and yes, I'm going to be ordering a FieldBag in olive for my 5C. I love the concept of it !!

Sent from my 🎀PINK-alicious iPad Air🎀

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
They don't indicate if the field bags for phones will work with cases though. That's a concern.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
They don't indicate if the field bags for phones will work with cases though. That's a concern.
yeah i hear ya. I use a speck cs grip on my 5C so when I call to order I'll be asking them if the case will support the phone with a case on it. When I call, I will update here so you know as well.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
They replied:
Might be a bit tight. It's designed to be very thin. You can always return if it does not within 30 days.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
They replied:
Might be a bit tight. It's designed to be very thin. You can always return if it does not within 30 days.

Thanks ame. I tried calling quite a few times today only to repeadly get their v/m to leave a msg & ph# for a call back.

Ok, so I guess I'll try calling again tomorrow, hopefully get through to place the order (I don't like ordering online if I don't have to) and give it a shot to see how the speck grip fits within the Micro FieldBag for iPhone. If I recall, the micro isn't shipping till June....so it'll be a while before getting it ....oh well:(

Sent from my 🎀PINK-alicious iPad Air🎀

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
If you're looking cases I like to use Aliexpress (same company as Alibaba)(Also having their IPO in 2 days). They have really good prices and design. I bought mine off there.

I also have a skin over my MacBook Pro to protects it from nicks and scratches. Got mine from UniqFind. photo.JPG

It's a white marble skin, I get compliments all the time

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2