I took a movie off my iPod nano 5 and it still says it's there. How do i fix this?
I put the movie Zootopia on my iPod Nano 5, and took it off a day later. Now, when I go into the movies folder, it still says Zootopia. It does not have artwork, but still has the duration. When I click on it, the screen goes black, then goes back to the movie menu. I connect to iTunes and it says it is not there. I disconnect from iTunes and it still says Zootopia is there. How can I get the movie to not show up anymore?
- Best AnswerJun 11 2016 | 5:22 pm EDT
Reboot the iPod Nano to see if it clears itself of the movie.
- 06-11-2016, 05:22 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 4Last Post: 06-26-2016, 03:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 6Last Post: 06-16-2016, 11:18 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-11-2016, 01:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2016, 11:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2016, 11:21 AM