Why can't I set up an iPod nano on family sharing?
I'm trying to:
1. Establish Family sharing for myself and three (minor) children.
2. Take the music and content previously purchased and add that to the Family Sharing
I've created a separate Child Account but now, I can't seem to find a way to accept the Family Sharing invitation on the previous Apple ID (linked to my son's nano).
THANKS so much!
- 03-28-2016, 07:08 PM #2iMore Specialist
- 1,347 Posts
Re: Why can't I set up an iPod nano on family sharing?
Welcome to iMore!
See if something here can help you: https://discussions.apple.com/thread...art=0&tstart=0
Let us know if you still need assistance (if nothing there helped you) by replying to this thread. You'll need to first create a free forum account in order to reply to our responses.
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 04-01-2016, 08:58 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2016, 06:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2016, 06:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2016, 06:13 PM
- By iOSConvert2k14 in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2016, 05:51 PM