why is my apple Ipad still updating 3 hours
I finally was able to change password and apple Id on Ipad. as I could not remember them and . now I pressed update as it has been so long since I was able to do this really long time .. now it says updating I cloud and it is now around 3 hours what can I do is this normal . is something wrong ...
- 11-28-2015, 05:17 AM #2
- 7,843 Posts
Re: why is my apple Ipad still updating 3 hours
Welcome to iMore! This is normal. I recommend plugging your iPad into a charger and leaving it alone for a while. iOS prioritizes tasks so if you're actively using your device it's going take a long time to update things.
If several hours goes by and it's still updating reset your device by holding the power button and home button down simultaneously until you see the Apple boot logo.
- By brookeyydooo in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 27Last Post: 06-03-2016, 07:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-28-2015, 09:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 11-28-2015, 06:35 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2015, 05:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2015, 10:05 PM