How can I disable my passcode on the Ipad?
I updated my I pad and now I have to put in a code. I just want to swipe without a code every time I use it. When I go to settings and password off I cannot click on it. It's not highlighted. Help..
- 11-27-2015, 10:15 AM #2
- 5,524 Posts
Re: How can I disable my passcode on the Ipad?
Settings -> Passcode
You'll need the passcode to deactivate it. If it's greyed out, do you by chance have an Exchange account (i.e. for work) on the device? Certain security settings for Exchange accounts can force this security step.
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 2Replies: 3Last Post: 11-28-2015, 09:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2015, 09:21 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2015, 09:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-27-2015, 07:52 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2015, 07:12 AM