On my iPad ios9.1, I can't click "clear history"
Can delete websites, but history remains
- 11-22-2015, 10:29 AM #2
- 7,825 Posts
Re: On my iPad ios9.1, I can't click "clear history"
Welcome to iMore! Just so I'm clear, when you open Safari and open your browser history, the "Clear" button is greyed out even though you have visited web sites showing on the screen? What happens if you go to Settings > Safari, and then tap on "Clear History and Website Data"?
- By cardfan in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 8Last Post: 12-01-2015, 01:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2015, 11:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2015, 10:56 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2015, 10:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2015, 08:14 AM