My alarm keeps going off, how do I stop it?
Before I updated my iPad, my alar, would only go off once and that was it. Now, if I don't turn it off, it'll keep going off. Yesterday it went off from 6 am until I turned it off at 10. Does anyone know how to fix this?
- 11-09-2015, 05:26 AM #2
- 7,756 Posts
Re: My alarm keeps going off, how do I stop it?
Welcome to iMore! It sounds like you need to turn off the snooze function on your alarm.
1. Open Clock app
2. Tap on EDIT, then tap on the alarm you wish to edit
3. Make sure SNOOZE is toggled off on your alarm
This should fix your problem. Keep in mind, it's possible to turn keep the alarm from going off again even with snooze enabled but you need to swipe right when the alarm sounds. If you just tap on it you're activating snooze at that point. If you have no need for the snooze function, just keep it off like I do.
- By Matrix Leader in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 11-09-2015, 06:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2015, 05:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2015, 11:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2015, 07:01 PM