cannot connect to face time on ipod
the process gets to people will call using your email what would you like to use then i press ' next', system, attempts to verify It. The system then take me back to, sign in My apple password appears to be correct
- 10-24-2015, 06:45 AM #2
- 38,524 Posts
Re: cannot connect to face time on ipod
1. Which iPod version?
2. Which iOS version?
3. Is the iPod connected to the Internet?
4. Is the Internet connection stable?
5. Have you enabled FaceTime in the settings?
6. Is it possible that Apple could be experiencing server-related issues that could be affecting FaceTime connectivity?
- By O_Othello in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 17Last Post: 10-25-2015, 08:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2015, 07:16 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2015, 07:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2015, 04:11 AM