MIssing month of November 2015 from iPad calendar
Back in 2012, someone else was missing a month on their iPad. One of the folks here said: "One other idea - before trying anything else (especially deleting stuff), try removing the offending app from your fast app switcher and do a reset. That seems to cure the majority of issues that creep up in iOS."
My problem is: I have no idea what a "fast app switcher" is, and no idea how to "do a reset".
Can anybody help me to: (1) follow these instructions above to fix my calendar and get November back. Or (2) provide me a different fix?
As you can probably see, I'm not tech-worthy, so please.....non-tech language.
- 10-11-2015, 12:42 PM #2
- 38,470 Posts
Re: MIssing month of November 2015 from iPad calendar
2. A reset, in the context used above, is simply restarting your iPhone by pressing both the home and power buttons simultaneously until you see the logo. Afterwards, release both buttons and allow the device to boot to the lock screen.
- By The_Prodigy1982 in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 4Last Post: 11-08-2015, 10:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2015, 11:45 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2015, 09:54 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2015, 07:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2015, 08:28 PM