Since upgrading my iPad my email folders such as Travel have disappeared from the list of Folders.
The folders are still available for me to store emails in them but are not on the list accessed by clicking the left hand arrow near mailboxes. Therefore I can't get my plane ticket out!!
I have done ios9.02 upgrade but it hasn't helped.
- 09-30-2015, 06:52 PM #2
- 38,501 Posts
Re: Since upgrading my iPad my email folders such as Travel have disappeared from the list of Folder
Can you not login to your email provider's web page via the Safari app on your iPad to retrieve your "plane ticket"? As for the folders, if they are visible via the email provider's web page then they should sync to your device. You can try deleting the email account "from the iPad", and then reconfigure that account "on the iPad".
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2015, 03:32 PM
- By jpgti in forum iPhoneReplies: 23Last Post: 10-07-2015, 01:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2015, 06:59 PM
- By Miska Hietala in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2015, 03:04 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2015, 12:51 PM