iPod frozed by erasing the all data
I just deleted all the data from factory settings.
My iPod right now not able to detect with any computer I thought there's a fault in cable but no cable is working properly.
I can't provide youtube link to show what's happening.
If anyone having the solution to fix so please post it asap.
NOTE : It's broken means my home button is not working that's the main issue.
Fingers crossed expecting for the answers asap.
- 09-20-2015, 09:46 AM #2
- 09-20-2015, 11:51 AM #3iMore Newbie
- 10 Posts
Re: iPod frozed by erasing the all data
Ledsteplin - I posted this query
Home button is not working.
It's not just able to detect with any computer, it's just in loop of apple logo and buffering icon (5-10 min) than repeat.
I posted the video on youtube can i post the link here ?
- By speedmaster in forum Apple MusicReplies: 5Last Post: 11-24-2015, 05:37 PM
- By Maninderjit Singh Sidhu in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-20-2015, 12:43 PM
- By Maninderjit Singh Sidhu in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2015, 09:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2015, 08:12 AM