Why am I no longer able to email photos from my iPad It used to be so simple to do
I could simply select the photos, select "mail" option and the email would pop up, photos already attached.
- 08-26-2015, 06:48 PM #2
- 08-26-2015, 07:17 PM #3
- 24,979 Posts
Re: Why am I no longer able to email photos from my iPad It used to be so simple to do
Try a hard reset.Hold the top power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
If that doesn't work, see if you can attach photos in the mail app. Press the text field> select the little arrow at the far right.> Tap photo or video. Select photo. Does it work that way?
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 5Last Post: 08-28-2015, 10:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2015, 06:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2015, 05:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2015, 05:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2015, 05:43 PM