lost my ipod, need help
so today i was at warped tour and dropped my ipod, when I noticed it was missing I went and backtracked my steps but of couse it got stolen. anyway it had videos and photos of everything so I'm hoping my iCloud can retrieve the photo/videos off my photostream from my ipad but idk if that's possible without my ipod having wifi. need help ASAP (also I have my tracking app on for my ipod but of couse that needs wifi too)
- 07-15-2015, 11:48 PM #2iMore Intermediate
- 138 Posts
Re: lost my ipod, need help
photo stream only backs up the last 30 days, or the last 1000 photos.
so if you took 50 photos in the last 30 days, you will only get back 50 photos.
unless you had a full iCloud back up for photos older than 30 days.
Once you get a new iPod, try restoring from iCloud backup. if you have no back up, you will only get "some" photos back.
However. if you took 50 photos in the last 30 days and it never had wifi at all in the last 30 days, you will get zero photos back.
- 07-16-2015, 06:38 AM #3
- 07-16-2015, 07:02 AM #4
- By james491225 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 10Last Post: 07-21-2015, 03:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2015, 10:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2015, 11:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2015, 11:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2015, 09:03 PM