Using iPhone camera remotely
I am hoping to use my iPhone to record some videos while horse riding.
I am hoping there is a way to operate the video recording function remotely so that I can have the iPhone sat on a tripod and use a remote control of some form from aboard the horse when I want to start/stop recording.
Any advise would be much appreciated.
- 07-13-2015, 06:46 AM #2iMore Genius
- 3,636 Posts
Re: Using iPhone camera remotely
If you have two devices:
- 07-13-2015, 06:55 AM #3
- By Buddha Piece in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 19Last Post: 08-03-2015, 06:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-16-2015, 08:59 AM
- By juanchocx in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-13-2015, 06:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2015, 01:24 AM
- By Nogitsune Micah in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2015, 12:29 AM