i phone exploded
I call bull cause mine was put up due to evidence of abuse from my ex husband after I noticed it was kinda cracked in the back I stuck it in a case and it continued to buldge in the back not the front the scree was fine ian no not a apple fan bc of this did not event know they did a investigation till just know when I googled it cause my phone wont turn on its time to use the evidence I have been storing for two years now how do I get my stuff off of this stupid thing thanks apple
- 07-09-2015, 11:22 PM #2iMore Elite
- 2,761 Posts
Re: i phone exploded
Welcome to iMore.
Firstly, for the record, iMore is not affiliated with Apple, we are an independent site.
I can't really fathom what you are saying but let me have a stab at it anyway. You seem to be saying that your phone was abused by your ex-husband and now the back is bowing out. You decided to put a case on it and ignore it and now it has failed catastrophically.
You also seem to be saying that you found online that Apple did an investigation into this issue, although what the exact issue is, is unclear.
Now your phone won't turn on and you want to retrieve some information from it.
I would take it to a Genius at the Apple Store and see what they can do to assist you. Without definitive information, concisely written, I am personally at a loss as to how to help you. If the device is as damaged as you say, you may be out of luck completely though.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2015, 04:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2015, 01:49 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2015, 08:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2015, 07:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-09-2015, 12:53 AM