Updated iphone (CDMA), no longer receives cellular data (straightalk/tracfone)
I updated my iphone 5 from 8.1.2 to 8.4, the phone no longer receives cellular data. This is a CDMA phone, I have attempted multiple times to refresh the network settings. It has been restored to a stock phone. I have also downgraded to 8.3, same problem. Phone calls and SMS work, MMS and cellular data do not.
Any suggestions? I have called straight talk support, as usual, no help.
- 07-05-2015, 02:31 PM #2
- 07-05-2015, 03:27 PM #3
- 38,426 Posts
Re: Updated iphone (CDMA), no longer receives cellular data (straightalk/tracfone)
Do a clean install of iOS 8.4 via iTunes on a computer after putting the device in recovery mode. If that doesn't help, although the it should, your wireless provider will have to re-provision it from their end.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2015, 01:28 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 8Replies: 11Last Post: 07-10-2015, 10:46 AM
- By DudeThatsErin in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 07-05-2015, 03:31 PM
- By pioache in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2015, 02:21 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2015, 10:32 AM