Automatic downloads keep switching back to on even when I tell it not to...
I have an old 2nd gen iPad running 8.1.2 It won't connect to the iTunes store when I try to manage things from on the iPad as opposed to on computer. It keeps filling up with apps purchased on other devices, even when I go and change the settings of automatic downloads to off. Next time I go to Settings, all the boxes are turned on again.
- Best AnswerJul 02 2015 | 8:22 am EDT
- 07-02-2015, 08:22 AM #2
- By iMore Question in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 3Last Post: 08-07-2015, 06:29 AM
- By mdmerchem in forum Apple DesktopsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2015, 12:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2015, 09:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2015, 07:00 AM
- By samyakveera in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2015, 06:39 AM