active new iphone
I dont have acces to WiFi and have no networks.. I can't even choose Use Cellular.. It just offers me WiFi network or connect to iTunes( but i can't). Can you please help me? Thank you
- 05-17-2015, 07:33 AM #2
- 5,173 Posts
Re: active new iphone
I took this off the apple support community so full disclosure no idea if it will work.
I will share my thoughts to you guyyzz regarding this activation of iPhone.
First of all please understand that there is 3 ways to activate a iPhone
1. Via iTunes
2. Via Wifi
3. Via Cellular Connection
Most of the users activate thier iphone using itunes or through wifi.
Now regarding the "cellular connection" activation, is something with utilize the sim card cellular data to complete the activation.
The option will be available only after 2-3 minutes.
As usual setup will ask for active wifi connection for completing activation, at that time, if you are planning to activate the phone using cellular connection, hold for couple of minutes., a new option " cellular connection" will be available for activation in the bottom.
Most Apple executives recommend activation using iTunes, as its most stable and there will not be server lag / other issues while activation.
I personally recommend activation using "iTunes"
Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk
- By RodolfoLd in forum iPhoneReplies: 3Last Post: 11-09-2015, 04:50 PM
- By doctordwaynewilliams in forum iOS 8Replies: 26Last Post: 05-22-2015, 11:50 PM
- By menotii in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2015, 07:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-17-2015, 02:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-17-2015, 02:51 PM