- iMore Newbie
- 23 Posts
Unable to send e-mail
Hello, my wife's iPhone 5 will receive e-mails but cannot send them. We're using a @verizon.net accounts. I have deleted and re-added her account and still the same thing. Is there a switch I need to flip to allow e-mails to be sent?
Thank you in advance.....Tim
Part2: I've tried deleting and re-adding the e-mail address without success. She can receive e-mail but sending e-mail, they stay there sitting in the Outbox.
Yes, we are both using iPhones. She had a 5, I have a 6 Plus.
Last edited by TeamCrews; 05-17-2015 at 10:48 PM. Reason: add to question
- 05-17-2015, 01:57 AM #2
- 05-17-2015, 06:40 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-17-2015, 12:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2015, 09:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-16-2015, 06:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2015, 05:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2015, 04:40 PM