will i get notifications on my iphone if im checking its activity from my pc?
a few weeks ago we and a few friends had a party, everyone there knew each other since we were kids. so we all trusted (so we thought) one another and could leave our belongings laying around and no one would take it. so to make a long story short, some one took my iphone and my friends phone. well we have our suspicions of who it is but my friends phone was disconnected but is still worth some money. my phone is still connected and we have confronted this person but denies it. what i want to know is if i check the activity of my iphone from my pc, will it send an alert to my phone or my icloud email, or to my gmail ?i just want to catch them red handed.
- 05-15-2015, 07:37 PM #2
- 38,470 Posts
Re: will i get notifications on my iphone if im checking its activity from my pc?
If you login to iCloud via a computer and then select the Find My iPhone option, you will have a few choices at your disposal. One is to put the device in lost mode, another is to cause the device to emit a sound and you can also erase the device. Anyway, whatever you do, you should receive an email indicating it.
- By daikens28 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 19Last Post: 05-19-2015, 08:23 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2015, 05:13 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2015, 01:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2015, 12:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2015, 12:18 PM