Where can I buy a Thunderbolt to usb cable for iPad lighting to usb cable?

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
thunderbolt to usb cable for iPad lighting to usb cable

where can I buy thunderbolt to use cable ?

so I can plug it in to my lighting to UBS cable that attached to my iPad for Internet connection for online multiplayer gaming

Fifa 15 ultimate team

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: thunderbolt to usb cable for iPad lighting to usb cable

where can I buy thunderbolt to use cable ?

so I can plug it in to my lighting to UBS cable that attached to my iPad for Internet connection for online multiplayer gaming Fifa 15 ultimate team

I am extremely doubtful that there is any connector that would do what you want to do via iPad. AFAIK, internet connectivity is ONLY available via wifi (or LTE on some models).

You mean something like this?

[URL="https://www.apple.com/search/Kanex-Thunderbolt-to-eSATA-%2B-USB-3.0-Adapter#mn_p]Kanex Thunderbolt to eSATA + USB 3.0 Adapter - Apple Store (U.S.)[/URL]

No, I think the OP is looking to make a "wired" internet connection to his iPad - would require an Ethernet to lightning connector.

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Re: thunderbolt to usb cable for iPad lighting to usb cable

I am extremely doubtful that there is any connector that would do what you want to do via iPad. AFAIK, internet connectivity is ONLY available via wifi (or LTE on some models).

No, I think the OP is looking to make a "wired" internet connection to his iPad - would require an Ethernet to lightning connector.

yup , first put a lighting to usb cable to your iPad , then put a usb to Ethernet cable connect the router and the usb pot .

lighting to usb cable can buy from Apple Store , but Ethernet to usb cable have to buy online or in computer store