Can I see the heart rate in the health app on the iphone ?
I have the apple watch sport and wonder, if there is a way to get the heart rate, measured by the watch, into the iphone health app.
It says in the iphone app under sources, that I should look into the Apple Watch health settings in the apple watch app, but there is nothing besides birthday, gender, weight and so on.
Is there a way to get a diagram of the heart rate in the health app ?
Thanks in advance for your help.
- Best AnswerApr 29 2015 | 6:41 am EDT
Yes, open the Health app and go to Health Data. Then, select Vitals, Heart Rate, and slide the slider for Show on Dashboard.
- 04-29-2015, 06:41 AM #2
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 5Last Post: 12-23-2015, 11:32 PM
- By Trevor Wolfe in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 4Last Post: 05-22-2015, 05:42 PM
- By Tomas Dobrovodsky in forum iPhone 6Replies: 11Last Post: 05-10-2015, 02:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2015, 06:45 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2015, 11:40 PM