ipad not hooking up to available wi-fi
Lost internet last night. Came back on this am. Belkin Wi-Fi router seems to be working fine. Ipad says not connected, but when I ask to join it, it gives me a wait signal for several seconds and then stops. Wife may have hit something she should not have.
- 04-23-2015, 05:29 PM #2iMore Genius
- 20,830 Posts
Re: ipad not hooking up to available wi-fi
Settings>> wifi... tap the blue 'i' by the network name... forget this network... then try to rejoin and sign on again... if that doesn't work...
Settings>> General>> Reset>> Reset Network settings... you'll have to sign on again with any wifi hotspots that needed a password...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-24-2015, 03:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 8Last Post: 04-24-2015, 02:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2015, 04:26 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2015, 03:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2015, 02:53 PM