iPhone Water Damage
I dropped my phone lock button down into a mug of water (half phone submerged) the screen stayed on for a few seconds and then slowly turned off.
I checked the LCI in the sim tray and it is white, I have now put the phone in rice.
Does anyone know if it only falling halfway in would've helped it? Or if the fact that the LCI is still white may be a good thing?
- Best AnswerApr 20 2015 | 7:37 pm EDT
- 04-20-2015, 07:37 PM #2
Re: iPhone Water Damage
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 06-01-2015, 10:59 PM
- By gfederline9 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 05-05-2015, 02:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2015, 04:59 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2015, 03:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2015, 02:23 PM