How do I edit movies taken with the iPad?
I recorded several movie segments using the camera mode of an iPad mini. Now I would like to edit the segments together, add music, transitions, photos and titles. What is the best software to use for that purpose? I tried importing the segments into iMovie and the formatting changed and cut off some of the video images at the top of the frames.
- Best AnswerApr 14 2015 | 10:08 am EDT
If iMovie doesn't do it for you there are multiple alternative apps for computers - just copy/move the raw video from the iPad to computer and use what works for you.
- 04-14-2015, 10:08 AM #2
- By Premium1 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 9Last Post: 04-16-2015, 11:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2015, 09:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2015, 08:38 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2015, 08:01 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2015, 07:40 AM