How do I get my original iPhone contacts to sync to my new Exchange account?
I have an iPhone that had contacts on it prior to adding an Exchange account. After I added the Exchange account, I assumed that all of the old iPhone contacts would transfer to Exchange but that didn't happen. However, if I add any new contacts to my phone or to my Exchange account, those do sync with each other.
My Question is, how do I get my original iPhone contacts to sync to my new Exchange account?
- 04-13-2015, 12:33 PM #2
- 04-13-2015, 12:41 PM #3
- 04-13-2015, 03:18 PM #4
- 38,470 Posts
Re: How do I get my original iPhone contacts to sync to my new Exchange account?
- By Premium1 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 19Last Post: 04-18-2015, 02:43 PM
- By jean15paul in forum Apple WatchReplies: 183Last Post: 04-17-2015, 04:25 PM
- By Furt in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2015, 04:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2015, 11:48 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2015, 11:12 AM