What is a good iPad app for note taking with custom fields, and upload features?
I am a real estate appraiser who is trying to find an app that allows me to enter data on-site. For instance, I'd like to create a custom field in a template called "Roofing: " and a blank field beside/underneath that I can write the data, like "asphalt shingles".
Preferably it could save common responses for quick access, so "asphalt shingles" would appear from a drop-down if I use it often.
It should also be able to upload/email the data to my email account or similar.
Can you recommend some apps for this?
- Best AnswerApr 09 2015 | 2:30 pm EDT
There's an app called iDatabase that's free today. Maybe that would work.
- 04-09-2015, 02:29 PM #2
- 04-09-2015, 02:30 PM #3
- By dpham00 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2015, 03:49 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2015, 01:51 PM
- By FlashFlare11 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2015, 01:44 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2015, 01:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2015, 01:12 PM