Disabling Keychain., settings, ICloud, Keychain, toggle off
I have been trying to disable the Keychain on my IPAD for quite some time now, and nothing seems to work, even though I have been following your Help Screen. I start by logging on, using my password. From there I go to Settings, ICloud, and Keychain, where I Toggle off of Keychain. I usually do this several times in a row, as it will enable Keychain - on it's own, I might add! This will happen several times in a session, at my IPad. I can be in the middle of responding to an email, and the Keychain will pop back up, on its own. By the time I finally get it to remain off, by disabling all over again, the email answers that I might have been able to post, well, those thoughts are now lost due to the disturbance created by the Keychain pop-up. Please, tell me how I can turn this nuisance off, and actually remain off, (unless I DECIDE I WANT IT)!
- Best AnswerApr 04 2015 | 4:49 pm EDT
Do you have a computer that is configured to use iCloud? If so, disable the iCloud keychain on the computer. The results *should* sync to your i-Device.
- 04-04-2015, 04:49 PM #2
- 04-04-2015, 05:18 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 04-05-2015, 03:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2015, 05:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2015, 01:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-03-2015, 06:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2015, 08:58 PM