Why is my sound not working any more on my iPad
when downloading video on ZITE and Facebook and when sending messages my sound is not working. Have done nothing to my settings for months (until today) trying to figure out what happened.
- 03-09-2015, 12:16 PM #2
- 39,258 Posts
Re: Why is my sound not working any more on my iPad
Check the usual places:
1. Make sure the Do Not Disturb feature isn't enabled.
2. Check the mute switch on the side of the device.
3. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to display the Control Center. Afterwards, slide the volume level to a higher volume.
4. Go to Settings - Sound and make sure there is a tone set for your app.
- By heyyitsmesusan in forum iPhone 6Replies: 98Last Post: 09-28-2016, 12:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-10-2015, 04:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2015, 06:40 PM
My iPhone 4s is in recovery mode and when I connect to iTunes nothing happens, why is it doing this?By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 03-09-2015, 10:58 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2015, 09:51 AM