Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default If Apple releases a car, how do you think it will measure up to the Tesla?

I have heard that Apple is making a fully electric car. How do you think it will measure up to the Tesla?
  2. Best Answer

Nobody knows yet...

iMore Genius

Global Posts
    21,868 Global Posts

Default Re: If Apple releases a car, how do you think it will measure up to the Tesla?

Nobody knows yet...
    Q&A Jedi

Default Re: If Apple releases a car, how do you think it will measure up to the Tesla?

We can only speculate, but my feeling it it would be on the lower end more like the Chevy volt although there might be a higher end model. HOWEVER at this point its scarcely even in the rumor state!
    iMore Intermediate

I'm not sure where this is all going to fit. Apple is very premium in the tech market, so I could figure them fitting in the Acura (upscale, not luxury) price range, but as a car guy I wouldn't be surprised if this never gets made as a fleet car.