Outlook App for iOS

rdubmu

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Microsoft Outlook by Microsoft Corporation
https://appsto.re/us/8OwV4.i

Using this app instead of my built in apps saved me so much on Battery life. I love having my work exchange (email, and calendar) in one app. I highly suggest all to try it out for work.

rdubmu

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Stock apps are great as well, the battery life and having full outlook is the difference maker for me.

Richardio

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
is there really much difference in battery life from using different apps? I would have thought that they user a tiny amout of resources to check notifications

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
is there really much difference in battery life from using different apps? I would have thought that they user a tiny amout of resources to check notifications

The Outlook for iOS app is currently my email app of choice, and yet, I haven't noticed any difference in battery life on my iPhone.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I will use it Outlook on the iPhone at times if only because I'm the admin for enterprise tier Office 365, ADFS, and some Azure features. Still, I use the default mail app most because if serves multiple accounts well and matches what I do on my Mac laptops.

At times I suggest the mobile Outlook app to my users with messy large in boxes so the focused and clutter design can speed up their mess cleanup.

Here's my big complaint with Outlook for Apple mobile (and latest Mac version). No and poor tasks integration with the server side.

At times I'm in disbelief over an Exchange server on premises or in cloud having the tasks functionality and poor client apps for it. In disbelief over many well rated to do apps that don't have connection to the enterprise or work place.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711