What Casual Game for iOS you're playing?

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, irejane! Glad to have you aboard! I don't play games on my phone much at all so for me, Words with Friends would be the casual iOS game that I play.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Man I wasn't a huge mobile gamer. I was always searching for something that would keep my attention because I always heard of people having loads of fun on their phones playing different games. I recently found two games that really kept my attention.

Chameleon and Dan the Man.

Those are the first two games that I've played in their entirety. Passing each level. I occasionally still go back to Subway Surfers to pass the time. I've also recently had some fun with Sky Dancer and Alto.

Each of those games I play occasionally but Chameleon and Dan the Man I couldn't put down.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hello and welcome to iMore!

I play more games on my iPad, but do occasionally play on my iPhone when I'm wanting to kill time. The games I play on my iPhone are Ski Safari 2, Bingo Blitz, Sudoku and Ball-Hop. I've also played Angry Birds in the past. On my iPad, I'm really into a card game called Canasta Hand and Foot by Connecta Games. In the past, I've played Sim City Build It and The Sims Free Play. I grew weary of those, however because it becomes increasingly hard to level up without spending money.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore.
Words With Friends
Trivia Crack
Ball Hop Bowling
Solitaire by Mobilityware
Flood-it!
iFishing Saltwater Edition

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
My go to game is Table Tennis...
Table Tennis Touch by Yakuto
https://appsto.re/us/PEatZ.i
7633f53261008eb005ceab04f4849fb0.jpg

I also play other games as well, but this is my go to game for a quick fix..LOL

irejane

Mar 1, 2017
Visit site
Yeah, i heard those games are great.. Thanks for Sharing :)

Right now, im into Arcadia Phantasm and a word game too. Both games kill my time and i love playing them when im free....

Mobile Game is such a relief. Right?

italodance

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
I get/buy only premium games and usually play these on my iPad Pro 12.9":

Invisible, Inc
Steamworld heist
Space Marshals 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member