- 05-27-2015, 08:32 PM #2
- 07-21-2015, 11:22 AM #3
Re: Blank screen in app store, how can I fix this?
My colleague's iPhone 5 got the same issue(Blank screen in App store). I fixed it by below steps.
1. Turned off the phone
2. waited for a minute and turned on.
3. Logged out to apple id from settings>General>apps>logout apple id
4. Logged in again
got the issue as 'itunes could not connect...'
5. Tried few more times.
6.. finaly logged in.
7. Minimized Appstore by double pressing home button and dragged app store to down.
8. Clicked on App store
9. Issue resolved. Able to see search bar, categories and all.
Best of luck,
Akki Reddy Julakanti
- 05-06-2016, 04:41 AM #4
Re: Blank screen in app store
that's a bit old post but i'll wirte down my solution for the ones who may have the same problem in the future. i had the same problem. i'm using iphone 5s. i've seen many solutions on the internet like changing the date or changing dns, force start etc. nothing worked for two days. at the end the solution was much more easier then these for me. just turn off both of your internet connections. try to load app store. get the error that your internet conneciton is lost. close app store again. re-connect the internet. than load the app store again. voila!! i dont know if it's gonna help. but worked for me. good luck. it's pretty annoying though.
- 05-06-2016, 09:10 AM #5
- 07-14-2016, 08:19 PM #6
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2015, 08:32 AM
- By Jasmine Johnston in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2015, 08:34 PM
- By Jasmine Johnston in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2015, 08:28 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-27-2015, 07:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-27-2015, 03:51 PM