Blank screen in app store, how can I fix this?

Akki Julakanti

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
My colleague's iPhone 5 got the same issue(Blank screen in App store). I fixed it by below steps.
1. Turned off the phone
2. waited for a minute and turned on.
3. Logged out to apple id from settings>General>apps>logout apple id
4. Logged in again
got the issue as 'itunes could not connect...'
5. Tried few more times.
6.. finaly logged in.
7. Minimized Appstore by double pressing home button and dragged app store to down.
8. Clicked on App store
9. Issue resolved. Able to see search bar, categories and all.

Best of luck, :yes:
Akki Reddy Julakanti

astudyofdying

May 6, 2016
Visit site
Re: Blank screen in app store

that's a bit old post but i'll wirte down my solution for the ones who may have the same problem in the future. i had the same problem. i'm using iphone 5s. i've seen many solutions on the internet like changing the date or changing dns, force start etc. nothing worked for two days. at the end the solution was much more easier then these for me. just turn off both of your internet connections. try to load app store. get the error that your internet conneciton is lost. close app store again. re-connect the internet. than load the app store again. voila!! i dont know if it's gonna help. but worked for me. good luck. it's pretty annoying though.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Blank screen in app store

A hard reset usually fixes this.
Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.

MNarverud

Jul 15, 2016
Visit site
iTunes is a blank white page, was loading but nothing came into focus. I tried to remove iTunes, so I could reload it. Would not let me

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner