Changing the region of your iTunes account
Change the country of your iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, and Mac App Store account - Apple Support
If I follow the method above, will I still be able to receive app updates and will the store inform me when there's an update available? Also, will I be able to properly restore my phone and get my apps/app data back if I get a new iDevice?
- 02-13-2015, 07:30 AM #2iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Re: Changing the region of your iTunes account
I changed iTunes from New Zealand to Australia about five years ago with no issues following those same instructions.
Amazon wanted to delete half my library when I tried to do the same so I began to live virtually in 90210 to get rid of that issue. Amazon doesn't seem to worry about me maybe being a teenage alcoholic so much.
- By ghostface147 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 11Last Post: 02-14-2015, 10:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2015, 09:42 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2015, 11:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2015, 10:36 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2015, 10:12 PM