- iMore Intermediate
- 103 Posts
App Store indicates there are 2 updates, but nothing shows to be updated in app
I have a notification on the App Store icon that says I have 2 updates available. When I open the App Store App, it shows "2" in red over the Updates tab. When I go to the Updates section, it briefly shows "Update" for two apps that I updated yestreday, then switches to "Open". However, the red "2" notification remains.
I've rebooted, and it's still there. How do I get rid of this?
- 10-24-2014, 05:02 PM #2
- 10-29-2014, 07:25 AM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Why does my App Store indicate there are 2 updates but nothing shows to be updated in the app st
This happened to me also. To fix it I deleted the apps, rebooted and reinstalled the apps. This cleared the false flag. BTW, my problem was with Yahoo mail and Free Audio Memos.
- By IvyTheLeopard in forum Apple MacBooksReplies: 6Last Post: 11-15-2014, 02:03 PM
- By Tom Munch in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 5Last Post: 11-01-2014, 10:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2014, 04:17 PM
That new multi-carrier SIM card in the iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3 will lock to AT&T after activationBy iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2014, 02:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2014, 02:22 PM