Fake Apple emails
I've been getting a lot of fake, or scamming emails with the apple logo. It's pretty obvious these emails are fake. Just wanted to bring to light and see if anyone else is getting similar emails. They ask you to update billing information or to provide your device serial number in a reply to the email.
Spelling in these emails is atrocious as well. Next time I get one I'll take a screen shot and throw it up here.
- 11-19-2013, 06:01 PM #2
- 12-19-2013, 08:04 AM #3
- 12-20-2013, 09:45 PM #5
- 05-27-2014, 05:14 PM #6
- 05-27-2014, 05:36 PM #7
- 05-27-2014, 06:45 PM #8
- 05-27-2014, 08:37 PM #9
- By James Falconer in forum Mac Apps & GamesReplies: 63Last Post: 07-20-2015, 03:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2013, 10:32 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2013, 07:42 PM
- By jsntrenkler in forum OS X Mavericks (10.9)Replies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2013, 01:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-18-2013, 01:30 PM