App Update Screen is Blank on iPad2

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Just a heads up:

The App Store icon bages displays 2 pending, but the update screen is blank for the past 2 days.
Same deal on my wife's iPad.

IPhones updates are fine.

I checked out Apple Commnity & others are having the same problem but apparently it's on the Apple side & they are aware of the issue.
Ironically, the Apple System Status link displays all Green.

Good Luck

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Apple must have fixed this because I had one badge showing this morning and was able to download the update from the App Store just fine.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk 2

Jonathan Bulseco

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem (App update icon shows 2 need updating but a blank screen on the app update screen). The app update screen has been blank for at least 2 days. Have tried resetting, rebooting, disconnecting wifi, and signing out of my Apple ID but nothing has worked).

RJKinsman

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the same problem on both my iPad2, as well as my wife's iPad mini. I did find a workaround:
1. On the icon bar at the bottom, tap on "Purchased"
2. Go through all of your apps, each letter A-Z (yes, it's kind of tedius)
3. On each screen, if the icon says "Update," tap on it.

It's kind of a pain, but at least you can keep your apps updated.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Updates are also working on my son and daughters iPad Mini's too. Strange how it isn't working for everyone yet.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk 2

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I'm having the same problem on both my iPad2, as well as my wife's iPad mini. I did find a workaround:
1. On the icon bar at the bottom, tap on "Purchased"
2. Go through all of your apps, each letter A-Z (yes, it's kind of tedius)
3. On each screen, if the icon says "Update," tap on it.

It's kind of a pain, but at least you can keep your apps updated.

Good idea,
I figured this out late last night after my initial post. But the badge count on the App icon is still displaying 2 updates pending.
On my wife's iPad, the badge was showing 5 - after I updated the apps, the badge is displaying 2.
Good Luck

elsw48

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
I had this problem yesterday. I tried killing all running apps and that seemed to solve the problem. Of course, it could just have been a coincidence.

keith.randy

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
I had this issue and what I did to fix it was turn my iPad off by holding the sleep/wake button and the home button. Once I turned the iPad back on the App Store started to work again for me and I was able to update my apps. Let me know if this works for any of you guys.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Update screen still blank however the Badge count has disappeared after I updated my apps from the Purchase screen.
Good Luck

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
My ipad 4 is working like normal had 3 this morning and updated fine

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

ppetto

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm on day four, still with a blank update screen on two iPads, although I can update via the purchase screen.

My apps have been purchased with two different IDs and switching is also a little flakey. (This might explain why guitarman85 can't update last two?)

Hoping this gets fixed...and that Apple sets up way to merge two Apple IDs too.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711