App Update Screen is Blank on iPad2

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Try killing the App Store app ?

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Unfortunately that doesn't help & neither does rebooting.
Not as annoying now as it was before I discovered updating from the Purchased screen. But still annoying.
Good Luck

sonya1224

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
As of this morning, the AppStore updates are working for me again. I didn't do anything special. I saw in forums on the apple website that it had started working for others again so I tried mine and sure enough it was. I hope it stays this way.

Norm Shaw

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
I think another workaround option might be to have iTunes get updates for you on your desktop computer then do a sync with it. Might be better than hunting for all your apps that need updating in the purchased section. I did this but after my iPad starting working. It had been a very long time since I updated on my desktop and I had 451 apps needing to be updated there which took a couple of hours but now that its caught up it takes no time.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I think this issue may finally be fixed based on the comments posted here and a few other Apple sites. My friend was able to do the update through the upgrade screen on her iPad 4 yesterday too.

Junaid Arshad1

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
i have a iPad 32 gb Wifi+ 3g, can plz someone help me my app store is not loading up there just comes a circle spinning around for several mins and than a white blank page can some one plz help me i also restored my iPad but the same thing happened plz suggest some thing what can i do :raised-eyebrow:

adamsgirl420

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Why can't I download new apps? I click install and all it does is load, not downloading....I had 2 apps updating and now since this has happened they quit updating and turned gray and I can't access them....how do I fix this problem? I need to download an app for school work for college! Help!!!

Daryl Freeman

Mar 2, 2015
Visit site
Tried the wake/sleep button and home button at the same time. Well it worked. Thank god because I was fixing to turn my iPad 2 into an iPad Air...... By throwing it across the yard....

Thank you..

Sharon Freitag

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site
My ipad is only showing a blank screen when i try to purchase /search for an app. very frustrating as i need the particular app for work. also my other ipad won't let me open settings ever since my son's friend messed with it.

On the blank screen i did what Daryl freeman said and it worked. thank you

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73