Free Paid App Question

xybadog

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
If I dl'd a paid app from the app store that is on promotion for free, for one day, what would happen if I deleted that app some time later then reinstalled once the promotion has finished. Would I then have to pay for that app or would it still be available for me to restore to my phone without charge?

I'm asking because I've already dl'd a few of these and I want to remove all my apps then reinstall one by one to see if any of them in particular are giving me battery drain.

May be a stupid question but...

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Once you "own" it and it shows in the purchased tab on the App Store, it's yours. You should be able to redownload for free as much as you like.

xybadog

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Once you "own" it and it shows in the purchased tab on the App Store, it's yours. You should be able to redownload for free as much as you like.

So not such a dumb question then because I thought the answer would be "no, I'd have to pay". :) Thanks Laelipoo

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
So not such a dumb question then because I thought the answer would be "no, I'd have to pay". :) Thanks Laelipoo

You're welcome. I do that too--I got all the Halfbrick games for free at Xmas, including Jetpack Joyride (which is paid). It shows up in my purchases, and I can download it--tried it out to make sure. :)

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Avoid AccuWeather app. I purchased this app. Foe the past 4 days I have been getting freeze warning notifications.. It's been above 60 every day.

As soon as I find a suitable replacement I'll purchase it.

Any suggestions??

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Yes paid or free app or if the app is free for a limited time.. Once you download the app on your apple id account it going to stay in your account regardless and you can download it anytime on any other device that's compatible

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73