Genius for Apps

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I've never turned on Genius for Apps until today. It recommended apps that I had no interest in. Does anybody actually have it turned on? Do you find it useful to find quality apps to your liking?

Eun Mi

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey.I updated my ipad to iOs 6 last week.At first,my appstore works well.But then days passed,when I want to open my apps store,I can open it but it keeps on loading and nothing happens. Does the iOs 6 affects the apps on my ipad? Help me please.
By the way,my lock button on top of the ipad aren't working.So for now,I only depend on the cover of the ipad just to have it locked-screen.
Please help me. I can't access my apps store and I really need it now.Thanks.

Eun Mi

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
The other site made an instruction for those who experienced slow appstore when updated to ios 6. But when I followed the steps,I can't find the "Genius for Apps" thing on my Ipad. How is that? Help me please.My apps store opens but keeps on loading and nothing happens.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey.I updated my ipad to iOs 6 last week.At first,my appstore works well.But then days passed,when I want to open my apps store,I can open it but it keeps on loading and nothing happens. Does the iOs 6 affects the apps on my ipad? Help me please.
By the way,my lock button on top of the ipad aren't working.So for now,I only depend on the cover of the ipad just to have it locked-screen.
Please help me. I can't access my apps store and I really need it now.Thanks.

The other site made an instruction for those who experienced slow appstore when updated to ios 6. But when I followed the steps,I can't find the "Genius for Apps" thing on my Ipad. How is that? Help me please.My apps store opens but keeps on loading and nothing happens.

Are you connected to the internet when you attempt to access the App Store? If not, you need internet access. iOS 6 should w ork quite well on your iPad. By the way, what iPad version do you have? The Original iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3rd generation, the New iPad, or the iPad Mini? As for the "lock button at the top aren't working" problem, I suggest you take it to a nearby Apple Store and have them check it out.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711