2012 Electional Astrology Planning Guide

snazzy

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
today is a quarter-moon day and later the moon turns void for most of the aftenoon. you can read about lunations in the info section of the app.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm pleased to announce that the 2012 Electional Astrology Planning Guide is now in the app store. The price has been reduced to reflect the late release. Thank you for your patience and continued support. Search the title in your app store for complete details

Do you ever get the impression that nobody cares? And probably no interest whatsoever in purchasing the app since you're providing a running commentary...

On the positive side, only one complaint or criticism in the whole thread. :) #justsaying

Reactions: Just_Me_D

snazzy

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Thank you for your interest. The commentary I provide is intended to familiarize people with the astrology of timing. It only scratches the surface. The Guide is much more comprehensive and filled with valuable information as to the best time to initiate a project.

snazzy

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
the Electional Astrology Planning Guide app provides daily forecasts as to the quality of each day. It is based on rules that govern timing. This differs from daily Sun sign forecasts. The app provides a wealth of information about planetary cycles such as Mercury retrograde and Moon void-of-course intervals. This information helps you launch your projects at a time when success is more likely.

snazzy

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
thanks to everyone for your positive feedback. I'm glad you like the improvements we have put into this year's app. spread the word :)

snazzy

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
the Moon in Leo is trine to Mercury all day so communications flow freely and it's a good time to gather with friends.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal