Favorite AirPods feature?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
What's your favorite AirPods feature? While I love the cordless design, I have to say pausing when removing them from my ears.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
If I think about it, the AirPods really don't have many features. I guess I would say it's just the convenience and easy of use. They work as soon as I put them in every single time and I can forget they are even there.

knoxDavid

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
My favorite feature is the lack of wires. I can carry the small case with me and just pop them in and just as quickly put them away. No wires to untangle or wrap back up. I find myself using the AirPods more often than I did the EarPods or regular over the ear headphones.

Last edited:

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
My favorite feature is the lack of wires. I can carry the small case with me and just pop them in and just as quickly put them away. No wires to untangle or wrap back up. I find myself using the AirPods more often than I did the EarPods or regular over the ear headphones.

Definitely. No wires to get tangled up in themselves!

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
While not technically a feature, I find that I love my AirPods for phone calls. I can leave the phone on the desk, or across the room, have both hands free to hold paperwork, take notes, etc. and no wires to get in the way. This is especially helpful for calls where you end up on hold, such as having to make an appointment yesterday.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2