AirPods reviews from a Apple fans

peterdhr

Jan 23, 2017
Visit site
On Jan 20th, I finally got my AirPods. As a fan of Apple products, I want to share my experience with you. In general, I thought it worth its price. As the first wireless Bluetooth earphone product, curving is perfect whether from the perspective of earphone or charging case. The perfect round shape makes the touch feeling perfect. Even though the selling point is not the quality of sound, it is much better than the EarPods. Even though the lasting hours are about five hours according to the Apple’s announcement, it actually can satisfy 1-2 days’ use. Also, you can just double tap the AirPods to answer or hang off a phone call, which I didn’t see on Apple’s product SPEC.

I also did some tests about the most concern of whether the AirPods will fall down during the daily use. Actually, it is not easy to drop without the external force because it matches perfectly to the shape of ear. However, if there are crowds, it is easy to fall down.

However, the biggest problem is charging case. Due to the small size, I will often forget where I left it. Unfortunately, without the charging case, the AirPods will become useless. I believe what we really should concern is how we can prevent the charging case from missing and I am looking forward for the new accessories to solve this problem.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
On Jan 20th, I finally got my AirPods. As a fan of Apple products, I want to share my experience with you. In general, I thought it worth its price. As the first wireless Bluetooth earphone product, curving is perfect whether from the perspective of earphone or charging case. The perfect round shape makes the touch feeling perfect. Even though the selling point is not the quality of sound, it is much better than the EarPods. Even though the lasting hours are about five hours according to the Apple’s announcement, it actually can satisfy 1-2 days’ use. Also, you can just double tap the AirPods to answer or hang off a phone call, which I didn’t see on Apple’s product SPEC.

I also did some tests about the most concern of whether the AirPods will fall down during the daily use. Actually, it is not easy to drop without the external force because it matches perfectly to the shape of ear. However, if there are crowds, it is easy to fall down.

However, the biggest problem is charging case. Due to the small size, I will often forget where I left it. Unfortunately, without the charging case, the AirPods will become useless. I believe what we really should concern is how we can prevent the charging case from missing and I am looking forward for the new accessories to solve this problem.

Is the 5 hours that Apple stated continuous use? I could potentially see getting 5 hours of continuous use but 1-2 days? I'm not sure about that.

Aside from that I'm glad you are enjoying them! I'm patiently waiting for mine! I got to work today and I forgot to charge my phone last night so I'm in a dilemma about if I should listen to a radio show I listen to every morning at my desk or charge my phone. I'll take my chances and charge after the show!

peterdhr

Jan 23, 2017
Visit site
Since I think for most of us, we don't actually continuously use for like 5 hr. For me I only listen to the music during the way i went to work or go back to home, no more than 2hr every day. So plus the charging case, I think AirPods is definitely can be used for 1-2days

anon(4697585)

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site

I wonder if Apple very considered adding a wifi chip and speaker so they could be pinged via Find My iPhone?

lemony0

Jan 24, 2017
Visit site
What scares me most is being in public and them either falling out either of their own accord or by brushing up against someone. I'd feel like I was walking around with $160 hanging out of my ears.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Get a Tile Mate BT tracker and stick it to the charging case. Poof, just like that you have a trackable AirPod case.

felixtutu

Jan 25, 2017
Visit site
I haven't received mind but im sure there's gonna be some problems keeping them in place. So i was doing some researches on this. I found one project on indiegogo that fits ur needs, and here is the link: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/airclip-the-best-smart-accessories-for-airpods/x/15922869#/. Basically it has a protection case that holds the charging case, a strap that can connect both airpods, and an "Airclip". Airclip can be put on the strap or the protection case. The "Airclip" can send out signals to the phone so you will be able to find charging case and airpods if they are missing.

peterdhr

Jan 23, 2017
Visit site
I haven't received mind but im sure there's gonna be some problems keeping them in place. So i was doing some researches on this. I found one project on indiegogo that fits ur needs, and here is the link: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/airclip-the-best-smart-accessories-for-airpods/x/15922869#/. Basically it has a protection case that holds the charging case, a strap that can connect both airpods, and an "Airclip". Airclip can be put on the strap or the protection case. The "Airclip" can send out signals to the phone so you will be able to find charging case and airpods if they are missing.

sounds interesting to me, let me check it. Thx bro

Tom Germany

Jan 28, 2017
Visit site
I got the AirPods yesterday, they work fine at all, the only issue i got is, how do i actually switch them off without losing battery. I let them outside the loading case over night and cut all bluetooth connections to them, had 48% left before going to bed, this morning i connected them and the battery was at 1%, actually empty.

Is there any chance switching them off without losing battery life? I dont see it. It looks like we are forced to let the Airpods load and unload "all the time" since they unload themself wile doing nothing.

Am i right or am i just doing it wrong?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2