Apple Store Stock Issues

nickpthemft

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
So, I've been using iStockNow and IsInStock for the last several weeks, and I have yet to see either of the Apple Stores that are close to me receive stock. In fact, I haven't seen stock at any US stores for the last week. Anyone using those to track stock? And if so, anything successful in the last week? And, does anyone have verifiable evidence of being able to purchase AirPods at a store when those sites say that the store is out of stock?

Just trying to snag a pair with some Apple gift cards I have, so my options are a bit limited. Thanks!

radklin

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
So, I've been using iStockNow and IsInStock for the last several weeks, and I have yet to see either of the Apple Stores that are close to me receive stock. In fact, I haven't seen stock at any US stores for the last week. Anyone using those to track stock? And if so, anything successful in the last week? And, does anyone have verifiable evidence of being able to purchase AirPods at a store when those sites say that the store is out of stock?

Just trying to snag a pair with some Apple gift cards I have, so my options are a bit limited. Thanks!
I have gotten one notice from in stock. However I was not quick enough to snag a pair. They sold out on less than 5 min.

Superspick93

Dec 23, 2016
Visit site
I've received 3 updates but they have sold out in a matter of 2-3 minutes. It's pretty ridiculous in my honest opinion that Apple hasn't started ramping up more production to get these out by now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro