Best AirPod Skins?

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I know I've seen some folks around here with skins on their AirPods. Can anyone recommend some picks on the best AirPod skins you've seen? Or is applying a skin something you'd never do?

verks

Jul 21, 2008
Visit site
I ordered some Slickwraps. Don't have my AirPods yet so I cant review for a couple weeks. I know Slickwraps are a quality company. I've bought their phone wraps before and liked them.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Awaiting my Slickwraps for my Apple Airpods now. It was shipped a couple of days ago. I went with the black color.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
The Slickwraps AirPod skin is HORRIBLE. The holes don't line up and the image they had on the site for the case was not the skin I received. The site had the case with a full coverage skin and they sent one the leaves all four corners open, so the case looks like a cross. They have since updated the site with the new images, but regardless they are useless since the cutouts dont line up. I already reached out to SW but have not heard back.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
The Slickwraps AirPod skin is HORRIBLE. The holes don't line up and the image they had on the site for the case was not the skin I received. The site had the case with a full coverage skin and they sent one the leaves all four corners open, so the case looks like a cross. They have since updated the site with the new images, but regardless they are useless since the cutouts dont line up. I already reached out to SW but have not heard back.

In my experience,their customer service is horrible. Only have ordered one skin fr them and same thing happend cut out was wrong.

ruhuman

Jan 31, 2017
Visit site
Have you received your AirPod slick wraps yet? How are they working out for you? Couple posts at the bottom of this thread have me spooked...

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
They sent me a new set of wraps that line up correctly with the holes on the AirPods, but it still looks weird with the corners being exposed.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Are we speaking of skins for the AirPods case? Or the AirPods themselves? I didn't realize this was a thing. What is the purpose for this out of curiosity? Is it for customization sake? Or is there a practical reason anyone would recommend one use a skin wrap for their AirPods?

Wondering if this is something I should consider.

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Are we speaking of skins for the AirPods case? Or the AirPods themselves? I didn't realize this was a thing. What is the purpose for this out of curiosity? Is it for customization sake? Or is there a practical reason anyone would recommend one use a skin wrap for their AirPods?

Wondering if this is something I should consider.

It is to make them different. I am going to apply the skins to the actual AirPods tonight to see if I like it. If not I will just peel it all off and go back to white ??????

bamf-hacker

Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
And just like that I removed the skins from the AirPods and the case. Less than 24 hours and it made me nuts that they were not full coverage

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73