Or you could say what my mom said to me when she saw them on TV... 'are those earrings?'
    LOL
    02-07-2017 06:51 PM
    Yes they make me look really stupid! But why do I care they sound awesome. And they are AirPods!
    02-08-2017 05:36 PM
    Yes they make me look really stupid! But why do I care they sound awesome. And they are AirPods!
    lol well that's what is most important! Sound quality above all else!
    radklin and Spencerdl like this.
    02-08-2017 05:45 PM
    i used to think they look a little goofy before getting them. but i was lucky enough to pick up a pair from my local  store today!! but now i think they make me look cool! i just think theyre unique and sleek!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    02-08-2017 08:44 PM
    i used to think they look a little goofy before getting them. but i was lucky enough to pick up a pair from my local  store today!! but now i think they make me look cool! i just think theyre unique and sleek!
    Well good then. I like that better.
    rodeTrip likes this.
    02-08-2017 09:47 PM
    As long as they sound good! Nothing else really matters, right?
    reeneebob likes this.
    02-09-2017 08:30 AM
    Really thinking about getting some of these.
    02-09-2017 08:39 AM
    Just do it Tpence... DO EEEET!
    radklin and Tpence2177 like this.
    02-09-2017 08:44 AM
    When I saw them for the first time at the conference I thought they looked ridiculous. I couldn't imagine walking around with them in my ears. As time went on and they were delayed, I kept thinking about the day to day use I would get from them. I finally picked up a pair from my local Apple Store yesterday. They fit great, don't fallout, are super comfortable and the sound is pretty good. The case is very well designed as are the AirPods. They look the way they do for a reason. Contrary to what I thought initially, Apple put a ton of thought into these. I will be getting a lot of use out of them all while not caring what anyone thinks.
    Spencerdl, radklin and reeneebob like this.
    02-09-2017 10:42 AM
    Not that I'm an early adopter of new technology by any means, but on occasion I have purchased new technology at the start. With that said, I do remember criticizing the Apple iPhone for not having a keyboard when I was using a Blackberry device, I do remember criticizing white earbuds when black earbuds was all to common, I remember being critical of people having a Bluetooth earpiece sticking out from their ear when they can just put the phone to their ear...so on and so on...laughing at myself while typing this, I ended up using most of the technology that I once laughed at.
    Now for the original question, it's been my experience that new technology often looks strange at first. Do they make me look stupid?...nope, just different .
    I'm totally enjoying my Apple AirPods.
    cwbcpa, apskins and reeneebob like this.
    02-17-2017 08:01 AM
    I've seen a few people in the mall with the AirPods and they look better than some normal ear buds
    apskins and cwbcpa like this.
    02-17-2017 10:29 AM
    I think people will get used to them. At some point, it will seem odd to have little wires dangling out of our ears.
    cwbcpa and Spencerdl like this.
    02-24-2017 03:30 PM
    I've yet to see another person in the areas I frequent with a pair of AirPods. I get a lot of stares when I where mine (I typically wear only one), and sometimes people will inquire about them, but I went through the same thing when the Watch was released. As time passes, I'm sure I'll see more people wearing one or both AirPods.
    MasterDarque and Spencerdl like this.
    02-24-2017 07:20 PM
    I've never seen anyone with them and many people do look at me when they see them.
    It'll soon catch on
    02-25-2017 02:58 AM
    I don't have any but I'll say they don't make one look anymore stupid than that Bluetooth earpiece some people still wear.
    02-25-2017 06:35 AM
    Who cares?

I'd rather "look stupid" with the best performing and fitting Bluetooth earbuds I've ever owned than fight with the 'acceptable looking' ones that cut out and won't stay in my ears.

I buy based on performance. Screw what anyone else thinks.
    Spencerdl, robertk328 and cwbcpa like this.
    02-25-2017 11:08 AM
    It's only been a day but I don't care about the look after a round of work calls, errands, calisthenics and a run. They work well and stayed in my ears. They're wireless alternatives between over ear and the type that plugs and doesn't let me be enough aware of my surroundings.
    cwbcpa and Spencerdl like this.
    03-03-2017 12:36 PM
    Who really cares how you look using them? The world is filled with negative people who are simply jealous. I love mine and run in the midst of hundreds of people daily.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-04-2017 07:09 PM
    What's funny is all of a sudden when I see some one with wired earbuds or headphones, it looks kinda strange/funny. I'm not saying it looks stupid, but in this Era of better Bluetooth sound and capabilities it's just a little puzzling that wires are still being used.
    Tartarus and cwbcpa like this.
    03-07-2017 03:51 PM
    What's funny is all of a sudden when I see some one with wired earbuds or headphones, it looks kinda strange/funny. I'm not saying it looks stupid, but in this Era of better Bluetooth sound and capabilities it's just a little puzzling that wires are still being used.
    Why puzzling? $149 is more than many can pay. Especially if they have wired ones that work just fine.
    03-07-2017 03:59 PM
    Why puzzling? $149 is more than many can pay. Especially if they have wired ones that work just fine.
    Because that's how "I" see it and I'm entitled to view it that way if I want to.
    bcandiolo likes this.
    03-07-2017 04:00 PM
    I agree. I have the same sentiments too.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-07-2017 04:06 PM
    I don't necessarily think it's strange but I do think about what a pain it was to worry about that wire hanging down. It would always catch on something and yank the earbuds out. Even my Powerbeats seem like a hassle now. I really appreciate the convenience of the AirPods. I carry them with me all the time. I would never have done that before.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-07-2017 08:51 PM
    I don't think they looks stupid. I do hate that you can't see them when wearing a beanie. Now people come up and ask me for money when I'm waiting for the bus because they can't see my headphones.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-14-2017 06:03 PM
    You look just like someone with corded headphones minus the cord. So if you look stupid wearing corded headphones then you look stupid wearing AirPods. However I don't look stupid ever :-)
    cwbcpa likes this.
    03-20-2017 08:49 PM
81 1234