Farthest you would drive for a pair of AirPods

Gushue

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Airpods popped up on istocknow 3.5 hours away from me in Ohio this morning. I thought about it for too long and now they're gone, but it made me wonder. How far would you drive for a pair?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I actually have three Apple Stores near me 27, 28 & 33 miles away, but I would drive up to two hours if I had too. Fortunately I only had to drive 2.5 miles to my local Post Office because I didn't feel like waiting on the mailman...LOL.

Idelgado782

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
I live in NJ, so I'm surrounded by apple stores. I saw availability show up in Albany and when I gps'd it, it said it would take me 2.5hrs to get there and after a bit of hestition I decided that it was too long of a drive. And within the next hour there was availability in the fifth avenue store in Manhattan. The drive itself was only 39 min, plus a $15 toll 🙄, and with traffic it took me a little over an hour to find parking and walk to the Apple Store. I've driven an hour and half for the note 7 when they were first released back in August ro Philly. But my family and I decided to make it a cool road trip and get cheesesteaks and walk around downtown Philly while we were out there.

Idelgado782

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
Just happened to check after work today and was able to pick them up at my local store

Awesome congrats! I used mines all day as I ran errands doing laundry and getting my car washed and waxed. I'm super impressed and really happy I actually decided to spend the money. It seems to be well worth the investment.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Airpods popped up on istocknow 3.5 hours away from me in Ohio this morning. I thought about it for too long and now they're gone, but it made me wonder. How far would you drive for a pair?

At the moment I'm crossing fingers to win a pair from iMore ^_^ I'm a fairly patient person so i would be happy to wait a while till a store closer to me has stock. That being said, if a store further away is having a sale, then its a different story. Would have to way up how much gas (Petrol \ Diesel) i would be spending driving there and if the discount balances out that spending. But maximum 45 minute drive. No further than that.

DrZer0

Jan 12, 2017
Visit site
Same here. Used to live in NJ (Wayne) and now in Arizona. I used to drive in NJ 2 hrs to go down the shore and now I drive 6 to get to San Diego to enjoy the beach, so with that being said, I'd drive 6 to get headphones. At least the drive back I could enjoy them! :dancing:

Damien_Eternal

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
They seem nice, but are too pricey for me. Id consider them if they were half the price, but not right now. If they were in my price range, I would drive up to an hour but thats it. Otherwise I would wait for delivery.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods