Delivery of Airpods

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Are others receiving them before 6 weeks?

I ordered mine in the end of February and had an expected shipping date of April 1. Last week I looked at my order, and it had an incorrect billing address and credit card number, which I'm still trying to figure out. I was told to cancel the order and reorder. I followed the directions, and I was given a shipping date on May 1. I was told that there was nothing that could be done after the first order was cancelled to restore my earlier shipping date.

I got home today (from the local Apple Store ironically) and there was a package from Apple waiting for me. In all, despite the issues with my order, it to just about 4 weeks from my initial order until I received my AirPods, and less than a week from my second order.

anon(8910885)

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
I think airpods are the same as earpods. The only difference is that they tend to stick better because there is less weight compared to EarPods which have cords. I'd try them out if I were you.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I had originally placed an order for air pods with a delivery date of May 23rd....ahhhhh boooooo !! So I decided to start relentlessly looking at Apple stores around me to try and catch someone with them in stock. My success FINALLY paid off today !! I found them in the Nanuet NY store, ordered them for pick up, and an hour later they were in my hands I absolutely LOOOOVE them !! So glad I was able to find them and not wait for my order to be shipped, which I cancelled of course
785aaa5d50dfc472d53c05936bf4fc0f.jpg

5abe175ac93a97b47a8f425751f12282.jpg

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Enjoy your AirPods!!! I got mine on launch in December and to this day STILL love them ??????

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I had originally placed an order for air pods with a delivery date of May 23rd....ahhhhh boooooo !! So I decided to start relentlessly looking at Apple stores around me to try and catch someone with them in stock. My success FINALLY paid off today !! I found them in the Nanuet NY store, ordered them for pick up, and an hour later they were in my hands I absolutely LOOOOVE them !! So glad I was able to find them and not wait for my order to be shipped, which I cancelled of course
Yay! Congrats! Trying to get @DarlaMack to do the same but she won't.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Got the BeatsX yesterday at Best Buy for $129, they seem okay except for the necklace type strap.

Congratulations. After wearing my Apple AirPods and coming from my BOSE Soundsport Pulse with the "necklace" type strap, I have no desire to return to that design in the near future. I guess I got use to the lack of wires....and I LUV it.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
I was wearing a t-shirt with a pocket, they fit in perfectly. No more swinging the chain. Now I'm happy. I think now the AirPods for me are finished.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Now this week their $119! Have to go and see if I can get $10 HA HA. I think they should have some kind of price thing. Anyway these are definitely mine. Only problem I have was yesterday I was using the navigation and it went dead. It drained my phone. Oh well. There's always something.

Khalid Brown1

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone think it will make a difference if I had them delivered to store or my house? I did in store pick up to flag ship store in nyc, banking they would get more stock more often.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2